Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Soon I Will Be Invincible Out In Paperback

Repost?! Whaaaa?

What can I say; my best days are obviously behind me. Let's all just follow these links to a duad (that's my new word that doesn't exist) of posts I typed up for The Inside Flap waaaayyyy back in May/June of last year. (Note: The first one is on this site, too. I'm just sayin'.) Austin Grossman was nice enough to not only write a really great comic book novel, but also to expound upon it and other topics of interest at my request.


Soon I Will Be Invincible is newly out in paperback, and available at bookstores both good and evil (the day I include a B&N link is the day I vote Republican), and through websites both happy-making and sad-making (ditto for an Amazon link).


Soon I Will Be Invincible Recommendation

Austin Grossman Interview

Buy the book (or any good book), support good causes (artistic and commercial), and who knows, some day, maybe we can all read something new.........together.........once I.........write.........it.

No comments: